I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
What do we do?
We're an independent agency obsessed with human behaviour, creativity, technology and communication.
We have a secret sauce: we were the first agency to bring high-tech digital and a high-tech understanding of humans together. This gives LAB the ability to create high performance digital solutions that are elegant, purposeful and extremely effective.
LAB has a consultative approach to almost everything we do. We like to build a deep understanding of our clients and their challenges and use a variety of models and intellectual property to solve those problems.
Our mission is to use our understanding of human behaviour and digital, the modern day superpowers, to help brands succeed. We use our influence to lead our clients, suppliers, partners and network to help create a digital future in which everyone is free to do what they love.
You will be the first point of contact for helping our clients with a range of website support issues and requests, ensuring that their needs are seen to by the required teams, and delivering excellent client service.
At Lab everyone has at least three things that they are accountable for. These are things that your colleagues count on you to do:
- Record support requests that come in via phone (Jira) and email.
- Liaise with client and developer (or any other party within Lab and sometimes external support teams) throughout the resolution process, being the middle person.
- End of month reporting on support usage.
Success looks like…
- Prioritizing tickets based on urgency, resources and client expectations
- Resolving urgent tickets on the same day by allocating to the relevant resources and escalating to management where necessary
- Resolving “first line”non-urgent support requests when issues are simple ones to fix.
- Tracking logged tickets and providing regular feedback to clients
- Communicating expected time frames and providing expectations that are achievable and deliverable
- Managing developers work on logged tasks and liaising with PM’s should support time slots have ended
A day in the life might look like…
- Regularly check the helpdesk inbox, log tickets in Jira and assign to a developer based on availability, skillset, and priority.
- Check Jira board for any developer feedback that may have been added to existing tasks and follow ticket flow from developer to QA and then to the client.
- Review existing tickets and liaising with developer relating to progress and where necessary facilitate feedback between client and developer.
- Review support time burn rate for clients and developers. Flagging and adjusting any incorrect logs.
- Answer incoming client calls, take messages if the call is not support related and pass them on or transfer call on to the appropriate person.
- Assist Lab staff with ad-hoc queries and requests.
Your greatest achievements will be…
- Exceeding clients expectations.
- Confidently understand the solutions and technology used by Lab in order to be their features and better identify and understand issues and provide input when appropriate.
- Career progression within Lab
- Making use of training opportunities and using the knowledge to bring value to Lab
- Learning about clients’ key business objectives; in order to be able to stay in line with each client’s best interests without negatively impacting on Lab.
As with all of our roles, most important of all are enthusiasm, a growth mindset and a spirit of resourcefulness!
Follow this link to apply for the role.