Who are we?
We're an independent digital agency obsessed with human behaviour, creativity, technology and communication. The first agency to bring high-tech digital delivery and a high-tech understanding of humans together. This gives us the ability to create high performance solutions that are elegant, purposeful and extremely effective.
And the team…?
Our delivery is led by a team who are first and foremost enthusiastic about bringing together our creatives and engineers in order to build and iterate cutting-edge websites. Our platform sweet spots are Sitecore, Umbraco, Wordpress and Drupal (we like to throw in others every now and then).
What are we looking for?
- Technical Project Manager / Producer who will define, plan and manage the delivery of web build and other technical projects in the region of £20k - £50k per month.
- Comfortable running projects which range from discovery through to design and build.
- Product Owner background would be ideal.
- Keen to have a deep understanding and ownership of the product vision and goal.
- Ownership of the product backlog with a view to prioritise and refine requirements
- A background in protecting teams and projects from risks and dependencies that threaten to derail the project’s KPIs (Quality, Profitability, Time).
- Experience in client-facing roles and an ability to wield positive stakeholder-management
- Validating solutions to ensure they deliver on a client’s needs
- Anticipating details of future projects by communicating directly with customers.
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on measurable items such as milestones and deliverables.
- Commercial awareness that will inform project plans, and feedback to your client and delivery teams
- Ability to communicate roles and responsibilities effectively
- The steady hand in the eye of the storm, can lead / motivate teams to move them towards the goal effectively.
- Able to demonstrate solutions via prototypes
- Enable clients to utilise the product as it comes to life during build.
- Break down technical jargon so clients and your teams understand relationships between systems and how to use the solutions we build.
- Shape and lead teams through the plan as the vision comes to life.
- Continuous learning through retros and implementation of changes to working methodology within teams
Most importantly of all, we’re looking for somebody who will fit in with our delivery team’s core values:
- An outcome-focused growth mindset, finding resourceful solutions to the obstacles that arise
- A people-first approach that ensures that ownership and accountability rest with the right people, those who are experts in their field
- A passion for product quality over and above box-ticking
- A drive and determination to make things happen. Our delivery teams carry the ethos that if one member foresees an issue, that person will raise it, and move towards it and deal with it as a team, never looking the other way, always rising to the challenge
What’s in it for you…?
- Lead and manage web build projects from discovery through to design, build and the product’s ongoing evolution.
- Competitive London-based salary based on prior experience
- Flexible working hours with one of very few 4-working-days-a-week agencies
- Company pension
- Private healthcare provided by Vitality
- Constant supply of healthy snacks and refreshments in our stocked up fridge (when in the office)
- Free breakfast daily (when in the office)
- Agency social events such as Summer & Christmas parties, team events and outings, and not forgetting our in-house Super Nintendo competitions where our LAB gamers tend to hang out during lunch
- Training & development budget
- Career development in a fast-paced, growing digital agency
Please apply here