The .Net Developer is a key role in delivering high quality software solutions with a goal to build award-winning websites for our international clients.
Responsible for development of the technical elements of digital projects, including implementing CMS sites based in Sitecore, .Net programming, and database development
- Develop secure, robust and scalable code using standard practices and programming techniques.
- Assisting in the planning and architecture of new web applications.
- Adding features or enhancements to existing applications.
- Configuring content management systems and developing add-ons for them.
- Document code changes and adhere to high development standards.
- Provide realistic and achievable timescales against jobs and projects; and ensure they are met.
- Ensure deployed code is managed in GIT and thoroughly tested
- Contribute ideas and observations for new products or services, efficiency and/or quality improvements and costs savings
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- On occasion, communicate with external technical and design teams.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years of experience developing ASP.NET
- Ideally 2 years development experience with Sitecore (any certification a bonus!)
- Experience in any or all of the following will be a plus: Bootstrap, Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, Continuous Integration, Git, Umbraco, eCommerce
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and web technologies and a passion for all things digital.
- Understanding of usability and acessibility constraints and opportunities within industry and ability to draw on expertise to continually improve in this area.
- An eye for design and an understanding of the creative process.
- The ability to manage solutions to a very high standard.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can manage numerous tasks/deadlines at once.
- Highly motivated, organised and passionate. Willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen.
- STRONG preference for experience working at digital agencies
Working closely with Account Managers, Project Managers and Business Analysts, you will implement projects and assume responsibility for the success of your projects by planning, executing, and finalising each project according to strict deadlines and within budget. You will communicate project plans and job statuses to clients, and support continual improvement in process and applications.
- Project delivery and planning
- Production communication
- Continual improvement
Both feet – say what you think, ask questions, be fearless.
It’s not about resources, it’s about resourcefulness – how do you use initiative, energy and drive to make things happen? What can you do with the resources to hand right now?
Clients first, look out for each other, and make the agency a better place – self-explanatory.