Lab Earns 5 Wirehive 100 Awards Nominations
We are honoured to announce that Lab has been nominated for 5 awards at the Wirehive 100s! The categories we have been nominated for are:
- Agency for Good - for our vision and ethos; we believe that understanding human behaviour and digital are today's superpowers, and we want to give them to as many people as possible
- B2B Website of the Year - for our work with Vesta, about which you can read more here
- Emerging Technologies - for our neurotesting techniques
- Agency Leader of the Year - for our Joint Founder and Director, Tom Head
- Rising Star - for our Marketing Manager, Teodora Miscov
We are looking forward to the evening - especially since it will be the first year when we will be judging and sponsoring our very own award...
Our Wirehive 100 Sponsored Award
Driven by our insatiable appetite for discovering and celebrating truly inspiring work, we are sponsoring our very own Wirehive 100 Awards Category this year. Being a neuroscience marketing agency with a passion for human behaviour, it will come as no surprise that the category is called “Most Emotionally Engaging Content.”
We will be using our trusty biometric testing equipment to get a thorough understanding of how users interact with your content. Through a combination of facial coding, eye tracking and GSR (galvanic skin response) enriched by our knowledge of behavioural economics, neurodesign and neuromarketing, we will be able to determine the emotional engagement of your content.
The Wirehive 100 Awards
The Wirehive 100 Awards and League Table showcase digital excellence and recognise the outstanding work and exceptional individuals they see time and again from agencies in the southern counties based outside of London. Returning for their seventh year, they have an expanded list of categories and eligible regions. This year will reflect the latest trends in digital, and an awards event that promises to be their best to date.
- We have been nominated for 5 Wirehive 100 Awards!
- We are also sponsoring our very own brand new award category, which we are also judging: Most Emotionally Engaging Content.