Magento 2: The Buyers Journey in 2017
Last Thursday our event, Magento 2: The Buyer's Journey in 2017, took place in partnership with Nosto, Dotmailer and Magento. Hosted by Tom Head, Sales and Marketing Director at Lab, the event was structured around one crucial question: What does the buyer’s journey look like today – and more importantly, how is it evolving?
The event allowed attendees to engage with valuable insight into the world of eCommerce, and further familiarise themselves with emerging trends in this field. Consisting of a mixture of presentations and case studies, the morning event provoked the audience to think about their own perception of the buyer’s journey in 2017 and get excited about the endless creative possibilities that it inspires.
- Lab’s Tom Head suggested that, in order to create a better experience in the digital landscape, it is crucial to undertake an approach that prioritises human understanding above anything else. If adopted, this mindset has the potential to radically change the buyer’s journey today.
- Digital Marketing Manager of Daisy Jewellery, Katia Bololia, who implemented Magento focused on the idea that details make the difference, and having a human voice is crucial.
- David Wise, Director Channel Sales EMEA at Magento, centred his presentation around how agility and adopting an emotional approach are necessary to a brand. Ultimately, the dynamic of the two creates a compelling proposition, which caters to the emotional response of potential customers – rather than a logical, more rigid one.
- Suzannah Taggart, Digital Marketing Manager for Soak&Sleep, painted a complete picture of her experience with Magento, not shying away from presenting the challenges as well as the positives. Suzannah praised the fact that thanks to the Magento platform, she had been able to improve her customers’ online experience in various ways.
- Here are the main takeaways from our event in partnership with Magento.